FCI Recruitment 2022 Out – Job Offer For Civil Engineer || Download Application Form: Applications are invited from Civil Engineers who have superannuated from Central Govt/State Government/PSU and fulfilling the following eligibility conditions for filling up of 02 posts of General Manager (Engineering) in Food Corporation of India (FCI).
- The Last Date for submission of application is 16.08.2022.
- Interested candidates should download application form using the link given below.
FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name of the Board||Food Corporation Limited (FCL)|
|Name of the Post||General Manager (Engineering)|
|No of Posts||02|
FCI Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- The applicants should be below 61 years of age as on 31.07.2022.
FCI Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- The nominee should have completed Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
FCI Recruitment 2022 Experience:
- Persons who have held charge of Engineering Division of Central/State Govt./Industrial Establishment/Public Sector Undertakings and have experience of planning and execution of projects will be preferred.
FCI Recruitment 2022 Salary:
- The officers who have superannuated from Central/State Govt./PSU at the pay level 13 (CDA)/E-7(IDA) and worked as Civil Engineer in the respective organization. The pay scale granted on account of MACP will not be considered for eligibility for the re-employment.
FCI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The shortlisted applicants will have to appear before Interview Board, constituted by FCI, on the date and time communicated in advance.
How To Apply For FCI Recruitment 2022?
- Download the application form using the link given below.
- Fill the application form and attach with attested copies of required documents.
- Send it to the address given below.
Food Corporation of India,
16-20, Barakhamba Lane,
The Last Date for submission of application is 16.08.2022.
The applicants should be below 61 years of age as on 31.07.2022.
The nominee should have completed Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.