ESIC Recruitment 2022 Out – Salary Package Up to Rs.1,52,241/- PM || Walk-in Interview Only: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has inviting the candidates for the post of Radiology, General Medicine, Pediatrics.
- There are 4 positions available for the post.
- The Date of Walk-in Interview is 27th August 2022.
- Applicants should check the details and apply for the job using the link given below.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name of the Board||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Name of the Posts||Radiology, General Medicine, Pediatrics|
|No of Posts||04|
|Interview Date||27th August 2022|
|Mode of Selection||Walk-in Interview|
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
The aspirants should have age of
- Full Time Specialist- 67 Years
- Part Time Specialist- Up to 69 years as on the date of interview for the post of Radiology and General Medicine.
- Should have up to 45 years as on date of interview for the post of Pediatrics.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- The competitor should have completed MBBS with PG Degree or Equivalent / PG Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Experience:
- The volunteers must have post PG experience of 3 years or PG Diploma from recognized university having post PG experience of 5 years respectively in particular Specialty for Junior Full Time Specialist.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Salary:
The salary will be consolidated for the selected candidates is
- Full Time Specialist – Rs.1,52,241/- per month.
- Part Time Specialist – Rs.1,30,797/- per month for Radiology and General Medicine.
- Basic Pay Rs.67,700/- in level 11and other allowances (NPA, DA , HRA, TA) as per 7th CPC and ESIC Hqrs. instructions. 1) For PG Degree holder Approx. gross Salary – Rs.136788/- 2) For PG Diploma holder Approx. gross Salary – Rs.134253/- 3) For Non PG/Diploma holder Approx. gross Salary –132563/- for the post of Pediatrics.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on Walk-in Interview.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee:
- Selected candidates will have to sign Agreement of Terms & Conditions on Rs.100/- Stamp paper to be purchased by the candidate prior to joining.
How To Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates may appear for the Walk in interview as per given schedule along with their original documents & Xerox copies in support of their Date of Birth, Proof of Educational Qualification, Experience Certificates.
- Caste Certificates as per Govt. of India formats, Non-Creamy Layer Certificates as per Govt. of India format valid for the current year / latest in case of OBC (Format Enclosed).
- They are advised to appear for interview with duly filled ‘Annexure-A’ which is available on website.
- Candidates are requested to present one hour before Interview timing mentioned against their specialty.
The Date of Walk-in Interview is 27th August 2022.
Selected candidates will have to sign Agreement of Terms & Conditions on Rs.100/- Stamp paper to be purchased by the candidate prior to joining.
The selection will be based on Walk-in Interview.