DOT DBM Member Job Notification 2021 Released – Check MHA Eligibility Details Here!!!! Department of Telecommunication has Appointment to the Post of Member (Planning & Development) of the Land Ports Authority of India (LPAI) on Deputation Basis. Aspirants who are all interested can apply before the deadline. The Last Date for Submission of Application is 22nd July, 2021. Candidates who are all deeply searching for a job can grab this opportunity to apply for this recruitment. Lets go through this page until end. Stay connected with us further updates
LPAI DOT Recruitment 2021 Important Details:
Name of the Board: Department of Telecommunication
Name of the Post: Member (Planning & Development)
Last Date: 22nd July, 2021
Status: Notification Released
DOT Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
Prospective applicants who have attained the age of sixty years or above are, therefore, not eligible to apply for the post under any mode.
DOT Recruitment 2021 Eligibility:
Aspirants should holding a post of Joint Secretary to the Government of India in level 14 of the pay matrix of CCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 OR equivalent post in Government of India or State Government or
Aspirants should holding the post of Director in Government of India (in level 13 of the pay matrix of CCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 OR equivalent post for a period of not less than four years in Government of India or State Government.
DOT Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The Authority’s Member (P&D) shall be a full-time member with the rank of Joint Secretary to the Government of India
- The Member (P&D) shall be chosen from among those with special knowledge and expertise in the field of planning and development
- The Member (P&D) shall be selected on deputation or contract basis
How to apply for DOT Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of DOT
- In the home page and click the job you want to apply.
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then
- Download your Application, Fill your details in your application along with your supporting documents, etc
- Send your application through proper channel
Mr. Manoj Kumar Jha, Deputy Secretary (BM-II),
Room No. 12, 2nd Floor, Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium,
Department of Border Management, Ministry of Home Affairs,
India Gate Circle, New Delhi-110001.
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Official Notification
|To Join WhatsApp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram||Click Here|
|To Follow Instagram||Click Here|
The direct steps to apply for DOT Recruitment 2021 have provided above
The last date for submission of application is 22nd July, 2021
The Name of the Post is Member (Planning & Development)