DIC NEGD Recruitment 2022 Out – Job Openings For Degree Holders || Apply Online Link: Digital India Corporation of National e-governance Digital has hiring the candidates to fill the post of Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager – Partnership.
- There is only one number of positions available for the post mentioned above.
- The Last Date of Application submission is 17th August 2022.
- The willing candidates should apply through online using the link given below.
DIC NEGD Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name of the Board||Digital India Corporation of National e-governance Digital|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager – Partnership|
|No of Post||01|
|Last Date||17th August 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
DIC NEGD Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- The candidates must possess a Graduation Degree from a recognized university or institute.
DIC NEGD Recruitment 2022 Experience:
- The applicants must have 6 years to 8 years of experience.
DIC NEGD Recruitment 2022 Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing relationships with various Ministries, Departments and Government organizations.
- Driving citizen engagement activities.
- Research conversations across social media platforms and analyze trends.
- Generate report based on social media tools on a regular basis.
- Managing MyGov requirements from various Ministries, Departments and Government organizations.
- Delivering output on behalf of the Ministry through MyGov.
- Research various economic, governance, development and public policy issues.
- Analyse and summarize the topics, present and arrange the data and information in a brief summarized manner.
- Experience in outdoor activities in organizing events, conferences, etc.
How To Apply For DIC NEGD Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should apply through official website.
- Click ‘Opportunities’ option in homepage.
- Select ‘Career’ option.
- Select ‘NEGD’ option in career.
- Find ‘MyGov is currently inviting application for Asst. Manager/Deputy Manager-Partnership’ option.
- Download Notification PDF.
- Read it thoroughly.
- Apply as per notification guidelines.
The Last Date of Application submission is 17th August 2022.
The candidates must possess a Graduation Degree from a recognized university or institute.
The applicants must have 6 years to 8 years of experience.