DFCCIL Recruitment 2022 Out – Salary Up to Rs.2, 40,000/- PM || Download Application Form Here: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) has hiring the candidates for the post of AGM / JGM / DGM (Civil).
- There is only one vacancy available for the post mentioned above.
- The job location for this post is Corporate Office.
- The closing date for submission of receipt of application is 15 days from the date of issue.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name of the Board||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL)|
|Name of the Post||AGM/JGM/DGM(Civil)|
|No of Post||01|
|Last Date||15 days from the date of issue|
DFCCIL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- The participants should not more than 55 years as on closing date of application.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2022 Experience:
- The nominee should have experience in executing railway civil construction/ field specific special works.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2022 Job Description:
- The officer has to execute Civil Engineering works related to embankment, bridge works and track works etc.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2022 Special Requirements:
- AGM: Central/State Govt. officers working in analogous grade (Level-13A) in the relevant discipline or in Selection Grade (Level-13)with minimum 1.2 years in Group A in the relevant discipline or in Rs. 90000-240000 (lDA) (E6) with four years’ service in the grade.
- JGM: Central/State Govt. officers work in! in analogous substantive grade (Level-L3) in the relevant discipline or in Junior Administrative Grade (JAG) (Level-12) with 8-12 years’ service in Group A in the relevant discipline or PSU employees working in analogous grade in relevant discipline or in Rs. 80000-220000 (IDA) (E5) with four years’ service in the grade,
- DGM: Central/State Govt, officers holding Sr. Scale (Level11) posts or Central/State Govt. officers with 1.0 years’ service in Group B and holding cadre posts in Level 1.0 in their parent Cadre or PSU employees working in analogous grade in relevant discipline or in Rs. 70000- 200000 (IDA) (E4) with four years’ service in the grade.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2022 Scale of Pay:
- Parent pay plus deputation allowance (And all other Perks and Allowances applicable as per DFCCIL policy).
DFCCIL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on Deputation basis.
How To Apply For DFCCIL Recruitment 2022?
- Willing and eligible employees may send their applications in the enclosed proforma through proper channel along with NOC, attested APARs ratings for the last five years (For proper appreciation of APARs, the organization should forward their guidelines for rating criteria), VIGILANCE/D&AR clearance to ADDL. GENERAL MANAGER (HR), DFCCIL, SUPREME COURT METRO STATION BUILDING, 5TH FLOOR, NEW DELHI-110001.
The closing date for submission of receipt of application is 15 days from the date of issue.
The participants should not more than 55 years as on closing date of application.
The selection will be based on Deputation basis.