Department Of Fisheries, Tamilnadu 2021 Recruitment Notice!!!! The Government of Tamilnadu, Department of Fisheries and Fishermen Welfare have released a notification regarding the engagement of Sagar Mitras. A total of 600 vacancies are available for this position. The work location will be in any costal revenue villages in Tamilnadu
Interested Candidates who fall under the eligibility criteria can apply for the position through post to the necessary Assistant Director of the Fisheries and Fishermen Welfare of the respective coastal districts. The last date for forwarding application are 12/01/2022
The Sagar Mitra will be receiving 10,000 ₹ as a performance incentive and additionally 5,000 ₹ for other additional tasks.The main task of Sagar mitra are to act as intermediary between the Government and the fishermen community – Keeping them aware of Government policies, fish handling and harvesting techniques,impart training them, to empower women fishing community and other responsibilities
The Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should not be older than 35 years old as on 01/07/2021
- Candidates should be fluent in Tamil
- Should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field
- Candidates who belong to the same locality will be preferred.
How to Apply?
- Download the official notification from the link provided below
- Under the notification ,A proforma will be attached
- Print out the pro-forma and fill in the details neatly
- With the required documents send it only via postal service
- Post should reach the concerned Assistant Director of the concerned fisheries department the candidate is applying for.
- Intimation will be provided if shortlisted.