CSIR NGRI Technical Assistant Job Vacancy 2021 Out- Check Apply Online Details- CSIR-NGRI has released the recruitment notification for the Technical Assistant, and Technical Officer. There are 38 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 31 May 2021. So, the interested candidates can submit their applications before the last date. Now let’s check the details of this job notification on this page.
CSIR NGRI Recruitment 2021 Important Details
Name of the Board: CSIR-NGRI
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant, and Technical Officer
Number of Vacancies: 38
Last Date: 31.05.2021
Status: Notification Released
CSIR NGRI Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
Candidates should below the upper age limit of the following as per the post they want to apply for.
|Technical Assistant/Gr. III (1/2) [Group-B]||28 years|
|Technical Officer/Gr. III (3) [Group-B]||30 years|
|Sr. Technical Officer-1/Gr. III (4) [Group-A]||35 years|
|Sr. Technical Officer-2/Gr. III (5) [Group–A]||40 years|
CSIR NGRI Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
The educational qualification for this recruitment is provided below in the table.
Name of the Post
|Technical Assistant/Gr. III (1/2) [Group-B]||1st Class in B.Sc. with plus one-year full-time professional qualification|
|Technical Officer/Gr. III (3) [Group-B]||Master’s degree in relevant field with not less than 55% marks. BE/B.Tech or equivalent|
|Sr. Technical Officer-1/Gr. III (4) [Group-A]||Master’s degree in relevant field|
|Sr. Technical Officer-2/Gr. III (5) [Group–A]||Master’s degree in Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Hydrology/Physics with not less than 55% marks.|
CSIR NGRI Recruitment 2021 Salary:
Selected candidates will get the salary of the following as per the notification.
Name of the Post
|Technical Assistant/Gr. III (1/2) [Group-B]||Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400|
|Technical Officer/Gr. III (3) [Group-B]||Rs.44,900 – Rs.1,42,400|
|Sr. Technical Officer-1/Gr. III (4) [Group-A]||Rs.56,100 – Rs.1,77,500|
|Sr. Technical Officer-2/Gr. III (5) [Group–A]||Rs.67,700 – Rs.2,08,700|
|Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.100/- for each post|
|SC/ST/PwBD/Women/CSIR Employees are exempted from payment of application fee.|
CSIR NGRI Selection Process:
The candidates who applied for this recruitment will be subjected to the screening of applications followed by the Trade Test [qualifying in nature] for the screened-in applicants. The candidates who qualify in the Trade Test will be called for a competitive Written Test.
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance in Paper-II & III of the Written Test in the Competitive written examination for those candidates who are declared to be qualified in Paper-I. The details of the exam and syllabus are mentioned in the notification. The direct link to download the notification is provided below on this page. Stay connected with us for further updates.
How to Apply for CSIR NGRI Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website of CSIR NGRI.
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply for.
- Read the job description carefully; if you are eligible then proceed to the next step.
- Candidates desirous of applying for more than one Post Code should submit a separate application for each postcode.
- Online Application will be available on CSIR-NGRI website www.ngri.org.in [Opens on 30.04.2021 (Friday) from 09.30 A.M. and Closes on 31.05.2021 (Monday) at 12:00 Noon]
- After the link activated the candidates are required to enter their details carefully.
- The candidate is also required to upload a scanned copy of his/her recent passport size color photograph (20 -50 kb) and his / her scanned signature in black ink (10-20 kb) in ‘jpg’ format at the specified respective places for the same in the online application.
- Fill in your details and click “Submit”.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the application print-out and payment details for future purposes.
Apply for CSIR NGRI Technical Assistant Job Vacancy 2021 (Updated Soon)
|To Join WhatsApp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram||Click Here|
|To Follow Instagram||Click Here|