CDAC Recruitment 2020 OUT – Project Engineer & Other Vacancies|| Apply Online!!! Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has invited for the online application for the post of project engineers and others. They allotted 53 vacancies for the post. Interested candidates can refer our blog for recruitment details are given below.
CDAC Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the board||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing|
|Name of the post||project engineers and others|
|No of vacancies||53|
|Application date starts from||23/12/2020 to 7/1/2021|
CDAC Vacancy 2020:
The board of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has allocated 53 vacancies for the post of project engineers and others.
CDAC Age Limit:
Candidates who apply for the post of project manager should have below 41 years of age and other post candidates should have below 35 years.
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|Project Manager||Candidates should pass in 1st Class in B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE/EEE) or 1st Class MCA with MBA.|
|Project Manager (Data Centre Manager)||B.E/B.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science / Computer Applications/ Information Technology or MCA with 11-15 years of post qualification work experience.|
|Project Engineer||Candidates should pass in 1st Class B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE/EEE) or 1st Class MCA|
|Project Engineer (Network Admin)||B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in CS/ EC/ Computer Applications /IT with minimum 03-05 years of post qualification work experience|
|Project Engineer (Software Engineer)||1st Class B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE/EEE) or 1st Class MCA|
|Project Engineer (Web Developer)||1st Class B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE/EEE) or 1st Class MCA|
|Project assistant||Diploma in Computer Hardware / Electronics
at-least 04 (Four) years of post-qualification work experience.
|Project technician||Diploma in Electronics / Computer Science with at-least 01 year of post qualification work experience in Computer hardware, Operating Systems (Windows, Linux) and System administration.|
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Project Manager||Rs.57,000/- Rs.64,000/-|
|Project Manager (Data Centre Manager)||Rs.64,000/-|
|Project Engineer||Rs.26,500/- Rs.31,000/-|
|Project Engineer (Network Admin)||Rs.31,000/|
|Project Engineer (Software Engineer)||Rs.26,500/-|
|Project Engineer (Web Developer)||Rs.26,500/-|
|Project assistant||Rs.17, 000/-|
|Project technician||Rs.14, 100/-|
CDAC Application Fee:
Candidates are required to pay the non-refundable application fee in the form of Demand Draft only drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of “C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram,” payable
- Project Manager & Project Engineer Category – Rs.590/ (inclusive of GST @ 18%) for male candidates and Rs. 295/- (inclusive of GST @ 18%) for female candidates.
- Project Assistant & Project Technician – Rs.295/- (inclusive of GST @ 18%) for male candidates and Rs.118/- (inclusive of GST @ 18%) for female candidates.
For more details refer the official notification.
CDAC Selection process:
- There will be an initial screening based on the academic and other parameters given in the on-line application.
- Screening committee may decide to adopt more stringent norms as deemed fit to shortlist candidates only those screened-in will be considered to participate in the written/online test and subsequent interviews and in further selection process.
- Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will be informed by e-mail, to appear for a “written test/online test/and subsequent interview”. For more details refer the notification.
How to apply for the post of CDAC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates are required to apply online on or before 07/01/2021. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- The application portal will be operational from 23/12/2020 to 07/01/2021. Registration done prior to 23/12/2020 and after 07/01/2021 will not be accepted.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates should scan their photograph and signature in jpeg format
- Instructions for uploading the photograph and signature are available on the online application port.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use.
- Candidates are required to submit hard copy of their application forms along with Demand Draft and self attested copy of other testimonial educational qualification and experience etc.
7/1/2021 is the last date for application.
Candidates apply online through the official website.
The selection process is based on the written exam and interview.