UIDAI CAG Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply For Deputy Director & Assistant Section Officer @cag.gov.in!! Comptroller and Auditor General of India had invited application for the post of Deputy Director & Assistant Section Officer. Aspirants who are all searching for this recruitment can apply for this recruitment. The last date for the application is 05.07.2021. The eligibility details are provided below in the blog.
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Important Details:
Name of the Board: Comptroller and Auditor General of India
Name of the Post: Deputy Director & Assistant Section Officer
Vacancy: As Per Requirement
Last Date: 05.07.2021
Status: Notification Released
CAG Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
CAG Recruitment 2021 Eligibility:
|Assistant Section Officer||
CAG Recruitment 2021 Salary Scale:
|Assistant Section Officer||Level-6|
CAG Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
Selection Process is based on deputation basis. For More Information, Aspirants can refer the official notification. The direct link to download official notification is provided below.
CAG Recruitment 2021 Required Documents:
- Bio-Data (2 Copies) in the enclosed prescribed proforma
- Photocopies of Complete and up to date ACR/APARS for the last 5 years duly attested on each page
- Integrity Certificate/ Vigilance Clearance Certificate and statement of major/minor penalty during 10 years
How to apply for CAG Recruitment 2021?
- Go to Official Site of CAG
- In the home page, find and check the notification
- Open the notification, read the details carefully
- if you are eligible, then
- Download your application and fill the required details in your application attach your supporting documents, etc
- Send your application through proper channel
|Notice Link||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
How many vacancies in CAG Recruitment 2021?
The board will allot the vacancies as per requirement.
The Last Date for Submission of Application is 05.07.2021
The direct steps to apply for CAG Recruitment 2021 have provided above