BSNL Recruitment 2022 Released by NATS – 100 Vacancies: Check Job Info || Apply Online Link: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) invites online application from eligible Degree/ Graduate (Technical & Non-Technical) & Technician Apprentice / Degree Holders in Engineering.
- There are 100 vacancies available for the posts.
- Online Application Starting date is 22nd August 2022.
- Last Date for enrolling in NATS portal BSNL is 29th August 2022.
- Last date for applying BSNL Karnataka Circle is 30th August 2022.
- The candidates should advise to check official notification for more details.
BSNL Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name of the Board||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|No of Posts||100|
|Starting Date||22nd August 2022|
|Last Date||30th August 2022|
BSNL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
BSNL Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- The candidates should have completed Degree/Graduate (Technical & Non-Technical) & A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
BSNL Recruitment 2022 Salary:
- The Monthly Stipend for Diploma holders is Rs.8000/- per month and for Degree/Graduate holders is Rs.9000/- per month.
BSNL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on percentage of marks and shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate verification.
BSNL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
|Online Application Starting date||22.08.2022|
|Last Date for enrolling in NATS portal BSNL||29.08.2022|
|Last date for applying BSNL Karnataka Circle||30.08.2022|
|Handing over of database to BSNL Karnataka Circle for conducting Certificate Verification||05.09.2022|
|Interview||Will be intimated|
How To Apply For BSNL Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should visit official website.
- Click Enroll option.
- Fill the application form.
- Enrollment number will be generated for each student.
- Enter login details.
- Upload resume and apply.
- Apply through online.
Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
The Monthly Stipend for Diploma holders is Rs.8000/- per month and for Degree/Graduate holders is Rs.9000/- per month.
Selection will be based on percentage of marks and shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate verification.