Bank Of Baroda Job Vacancy Notification 2021 –No Need To Apply Online For FLC Counsellor Post. Bank Of Baroda Ajmer has released the vacancy notification for Financial Literacy Centre Counsellor, Sr. relationship manager & Other Posts. A total of 512 vacancies are allotted for the vacancies. The eligible candidates can application by postal to the below mention address. The last date for the reception of application is 15.04.2021. The qualification, age limit, salary and other details are given below in the blog.
BOB Vacancy 2021 Important Details:
Name of the Board: Bank Of Baroda
Name of the Post: Financial Literacy Centre Counsellor, Sr. Relationship Manager, e- Wealth Relationship Manager, Territory Head, Group Head, Product Head (Investment & Research, Head (Operations & Technology), Digital Sales Manager, IT Functional Analyst Manager
No Of vacancy: 512
FLC Counsellor Application Last Date: 15.04.2021
Sr. Relationship Manager & Other Post Last Date: 29. 04.2021
Status: Notification Released
BOB Financial Career Age Limit:
|FLC Counsellor||The candidate’s maximum age at the time of appointment on contract should not be more than 64 years subject to good health.|
|Sr. Relationship Manager 7 Other||The candidate’s age should be minimum 23 to 45 years as on the last date of the application.
Post wise age limiter are given in the below notification link
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
|FLC Counsellor||The candidates must have complete graduate degree from recognized University. Preference will be given to having post graduate degree in the area of Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Sociology, Psychology and Social work.
Applicants Should be well conversant with the local language and should possess flair for teaching and computer knowledge.
|Digital Sales Manager||Candidates must have Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India./Govt. bodies/AICTE|
|Product Head (Investment & Research)||Candidates must have complete Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India./Govt. bodies/AICTE|
|Sr. Relationship Manager, e- Wealth Relationship Manager||Applicants must possess 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Management|
|IT Functional Analyst Manager||The Preference shall be given for candidates who possess degree in Engineering/Science/Technology
For more qualification details refer official notice
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2021 Experience:
|FLC Counsellor||The candidate Shall be an ex-banker with minimum 5 years of experience in any Nationalized Bank/ RRB/ Pvt. Bank. For more experience details refer official site.
Aspirants should be resident of respective state preferably from the same district.
|Sr. Relationship Manager||Minimum 3 Years of Experience as Relationship Manager in Wealth Management with Public Banks / Private Banks / Foreign Banks / Broking Firms / Security Firms / Asset Management Companies|
|e- Wealth Relationship Manager||Candidates must have 2 years’ experience in sales/ services of High Value financial products through digital medium (telephone/video or web).|
|Product Head (Investment & Research)||Minimum 7 years of experience as Investments product/advisory /strategy Manager.|
|Territory Head||Minimum 6 years of experience in Relationship Management in Wealth Management out of which minimum 2 years as a Team Lead.|
|IT Functional Analyst Manager||Candidates must have Minimum 5 years of experience in building and managing a technology platform and infrastructure in a wealth management set up.|
Bank Of Baroda Career 2021 Salary:
|FLC Counsellor||The selected candidates will get the salary of Rs. 20,00/- per month|
|Sr. Relationship Manager & other Posts||Remuneration offered will be on Fixed Salary basis depending on candidate’s qualifications.|
Bank Of Baroda Application Fees 2021:
|Sr. Relationship Manager & other Posts||The candidates must have to pay Rs. 600/-for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 100 for SC/ ST/PWD/Women candidates.
Bank is not responsible if any of the candidates makes more than one payment/s and no request for refund of fee’s shall be entertained.
Roles & Responsibilities:
|FLC Counsellor||· Carry on day to day activities of FLCs as per guidelines of RBI
· To maintain arm’s length relationship with the Author
· Not to give impression that the counselling centers are part of the bank.
· Not to promote the products of the Bank.
· Not to given an impression to the general public/banks constituents that the counselling centers are recovery or marketing agents of the bank.
· To provide counselling services except to wilful defaulters.
· Impact financial literacy in the form of simple messages like why to save, why save with banks, why borrow from Banks, etc.
· To provide counselling and debt management services free of cost to the customers so as put no additional burden on them.
· To provide financial literacy activities to the trainees of rural development and self-employed training institute towards skill development capacity building for increased earnings/debt repaying ability of the distressed borrower families.
· Not to involve themselves in recovering and distributing money.
· To assist and guide distressed individual borrowers.
· To ensure that miss selling of financial products and services does not take place.
· To conduct Financial literacy Camps on Digital banking with latest digital banking products
· To maintain record in the form of register containing details such as name, gender, age, profession, contact details, whether banked or unbanked details of services availed and whether linked with banking services.
· To arrange gram sabhas / awareness camps in rural areas.
· FLCC has to submit his, tentative quarterly visit schedule to LDM. (LDM has to put the report in DLCC meeting as agenda item of the meeting).
· xvii) Imparting knowledge on various schemes of Govt. of
· India (like PMJDY, APY, PMSBY, PMJBY and other
· social security schemes, Digital Banking etc.) announced
· from time to time as per instructions of HO/ZO/LDMS.
· xviii) Other responsibilities that may deem fit from time to time.
|Sr. Relationship Manager||407|
|e- Wealth Relationship||50|
|Digital Sales Manager||01|
|IT Functional Analyst Manager||01|
Bank Of Baroda FLC Counsellor Job Application Form:
- Candidates have to make the application in prescribed format
- Fill the application with requires detail.
- And attach the scanned and self attested documents along with application
- Send the application to the blow mention Address
- The last date for the application is 15.04.2021
Bank of Baroda
Regional Office Ajmer
B – 10/11/12 2Nd and 3rd Floor Dev Plaza
Haribhau Upadhyay Nagar Main
Pushkar Road, Ajmer
Rajasthan – 305004
Bank Of Baroda Sr. Relationship Manager & other Posts Job Application Form:
- Go to the Official site of BOB
- Register to apply online
- Select the Notification section at the top of the screen.
- Click the jobs Option.
- Find the Notifications of Required Post and Click to open.
- Read the Notification carefully
- Fill the application with required documents
- Submit the application online before last date
|Official Link||Click Here|
|Official Notice 1||Click Here|
|Official Notice 2||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
What is the last date of application in BOB Recruitment 2021?
The last date for the application is 15.04.2021.
The eligible candidates may send their application to the address mention above
The candidate’s maximum age at the time of appointment on contract should not be more than 64 years subject to good health.
A total of 512 vacancies are allotted for the vacancies.