BCCL Recruitment 2022 Under PSEB – Salary Up to Rs.2, 90,000/- || Apply Online Link Given Here: Bharat Coking Coal Ltd has inviting the application for the post of Director (Technical) under Public Enterprises Selection Board (PSEB).
- The starting date for application submission is 6th August 2022.
- The last date for application submission is 17th October 2022.
- Interested candidates should apply using the link given below.
BCCL Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name of the Board||Bharat Coking Coal Ltd|
|Name of the Post||Director (Technical)|
|Starting Date||6th August 2022|
|Last Date||17th October 2022|
BCCL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
|Age of Superannuation 60 years|
|40||2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.||40||3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.|
BCCL Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- The applicant should be a qualified Mining Engineer and holder of 1st class certificate of competency under the Indian Mines Act.
BCCL Recruitment 2022 Experience:
- The applicant should have at least five years cumulative experience/exposure during the last ten years in Mining Operations or Mine Planning at a senior management level in an organization of repute.
BCCL Recruitment 2022 Salary:
Eligible Scale of Pay
- 6250-7475 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
- 8520-10050 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
- 18500-23900 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
- 43200-66000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
- 100000-260000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
- 14300-18300 (CDA) Pre-revised
- 37400-67000 + GP 8700 (CDA)
- 123100-215900 (Level 13) CDA
BCCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on interview.
How To Apply For BCCL Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should visit official website.
- Click ‘vacancies’ option in dashboard.
- Select ‘Bharat Coking Coal Ltd’ option.
- Click ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Enter the given details.
- Apply through online.
The starting date for application submission is 6th August 2022.
The last date for application submission is 17th October 2022.
The Selection will be based on interview.