Bank Of India Specialist Security Officer Recruitment 2021!!!! The Bank Of India, Recruitment Division has released an official statement on 01/11/2021 for the recruitment of Specialist Security Officer in Middle Management Grade Scale II. There are a total of 25 vacancies available for the post.
Interested Candidates with the required eligibility shall forward their application through the online portal available in the official website. The application will be available from 24/12/2021 .The last date for applying online 07/01/2022 Up to 07/01/2022 the candidates can correct/edit their application.
The Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should be between the age of 25 and 40 as on 01/11/2021
- Graduation in any relevant stream with certification in computer course or IT Course for minimum 3 months
- The candidates must fulfill any one of the following criteria
- The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force
- The candidate should be a police officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police with minimum 5 years of Service.
- The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with minimum five years’ service in Paramilitary Forces.
Age Relaxation For Candidates:
A relaxation period of 5 years is provided for SC/ST candidates, Candidates affected by 1984 riots and Ex Servicemen/ECOs/SSCOs. BC candidates can enjoy relaxation of 3 years. Candidates already employed in a similar position in the Bank of India are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply?
- Visit the Official Site Mentioned Below
- Click on the tab for New Registration
- Fill in the requisite information
- Upload photograph, signature and other necessary documents in the prescribed format
- Make payment via debit/credit card or net banking
- After intimation of payment successful is received, the application in successfully submitted