AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply for 900+ Vacancies!!!! The official website of the Andhra Pradesh Government has posted a notice for the recruitment of AP Grama Volunteers. The online application will be open from June 9th until June 14th, 2021. The notification was published on June 8, 2021. Candidates interested in applying for this position should review the specifics of the advertisement on this page. Continue to follow us for more information.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021 Important Details:
Name of the Board: Andhra Pradesh Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam
Name of the Post: Volunteer
Number of Vacancy: 900+
Last Date: 14-06-2021
Status: Notification Released
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021 Eligibility:
Age Limit for this post is 18 to 35 years can apply for this recruitment & 10th Pass
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The interview panel will choose the most qualified candidates based on the following four criteria:
- 25 marks for knowledge of various government schemes, programmes, and welfare activities
- Work experience in government welfare departments and programmes, non-governmental organisations (NGOs), federations, and social activities – 25 points
- 25 marks for soft skills
- 25 points for leadership traits, effective communication abilities, and general awareness.
- Each of the four parameters will receive 25 points, for a total of 100 points.
How to apply for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021?
- Go to Official Site of Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Volunteers
- In the home page, find and check the notification
- In the page make a search for “Krishna” and check vacancy details
- Aspirants if you are interested, then
- Fill the application form and submit
- Take a printout for future reference
AP Grama Volunteer 2021
|To Join WhatsApp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram||Click Here|
|To Follow Instagram||Click Here|
The direct steps to apply for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021 have provided above
The last date for submission of application is 14-06-2021
There are 900+ Vacancies allotted for these positions