AMUL Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2021 Notification – Apply for Accounts Assistant Post || Salary Rs. 4,75,000 P.A!! Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Limited for the products under the brand name of “AMUL” has released the recruitment notification for the post of Accounts Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply for the post online. The location of the job in Indore. The post details are given below in the article. Stay connected with us for more updates.
AMUL Vacancy 2021 Important Details:
Name of the Board: Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Limited
Product Name: AMUL
Name of the Post: Accounts Assistant
Number of Vacancy: Not Mention
Last Date: Till Filling Of the post
Status: Notification Released
AMUL Career 2021 Qualification:
UG: B.Com in Commerce
PG: M.Com in Commerce
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
AMUL Job 2021 Salary:
Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Limited is the largest food company marketing milk & milk products under the brand name of “AMUL” and “SAGAR” with an annual turnover of Rs.38550 crores. GCMMF is a unique organization. It’s a body created by Farmers, managed by competent professionals, serving a very competitive and challenging consumer market. To know more about us, please visit: www.amul.com.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The person will be responsible for Branch Accounting functions. The major responsibilities includes:
- maintenance of Books of accounts including finance management and Assets Accounting,
- ensuring implementation of standard procedures relating to arrival of stock,
- maintenance of stock,
- physical verification of stock and Reconciliation with Book Stock
- Reconciliation of Vendor/Supplier Ledger
- Reconciliation of Inter Office Balance
- ensuring proper compliance with all statutory formalities like service tax, GST filing etc
- coordinating with internal auditors
- ensuring proper utilisation of budget, etc
- Reconciliation of Vendor/Supplier Ledger & Inter Office balance
- Preparation of Transporter bills
- preparation of Journal vouchers and payments
- Other accounts related works
- Settling employee tour bills and other bills
How To Apply For Amul Vacancy 2021?
- Open the official site of Amul
- Click on the new notification link
- Read the notification carefully
- Click on the online application link
- Fill the application form with required details
- Pay the application fees online
- Submit the application online
|Notice Link||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
The selected candidates will get the Consolidated Pay of Rs. 4,00,000 – 4,75,000 P.A.
The candidate should be a graduate in commerce (B.Com.) with minimum 4 years of work experience OR M.Com.
Apply for the post online. The steps to apply for the post are give above.